Wtd: Stendhal SYNDROME DARIO ARGENTO
Paul Hetherington
2003-09-03 20:33:14 UTC
hey folks
i urgently need someone to record a copy of this film for a friends birthday
i need to trade with someone preferrbly in the uk or europe as they don't
have ntsc facilities
here is my list of tapes to trade lemme know if theres anything that you
want and have the stendhal syndromeby dario argento
maybe even swap a few vids

Thnaks Paul

p.s i would really appreciate if someone had a good copy as its for a
present, thanks again

2000 Maniacs Herschell
Gordon Lewis

A Blade In The Dark Lamberto Bava

Absurd Joe
D'Amato

Aenigma Lucio
Fulci

Aftermath includes
extras and Jorg Buttgerit interview

Alien Terror

American Nightmare

Angel's Wild Woman DVD copy

Anthropophagous The Beast Joe D'Amato

Anthropophagous 2000* Andreas Schnass

Army Of Darkness Includes
alternative s-mart ending

Bad Karma* Alex Chandon

Bad Taste Peter
Jackson

Bareknuckle Boxing - Irish gypsies* real bare fist boxing
amoungst travellers

Baron Blood Mario Bava

Bay Of Blood Mario Bava

Beneath The Valley Of The Ultra Vixens Russ Meyer

Beyond,The Lucio Fulci
Widescreen

Beyond The Living Dead

Big Doll House,The Jack Hill

Bird With The Crystal Plumage,The Dario Argento

Bio Zombie*

Bizzare World Of Jess Franco*

Black Christmas

Blood Feast Herschell
Gordon Lewis

Bloody Moon Jess Franco

Blood Sucking Freaks*

Bogey Man,The

Brain Damage

Braindead Peter
Jackson

Brood,The David
Cronenberg

Burning,The DVD
transfer

Cabinet Of Dr. Caligari

Cannibal Apocolypse

Cannibal Ferox Umberto Lenzi

Cannibal Holocaust Ruggero Deodato
DVD transfer includes extras

Castle Of Creeping Flesh Jess Franco

Cat O Nine Tales Lucio Fulci

Charlie's Family Jim
VanBebber workprint

Cherry Harry & Raquel Russ Meyer

Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things Alan Ormsby

Chopper Chicks In Zombie Town DVD Transfer

City Of The Living Dead Lucio Fulci

Colour Me Blood Red DVD Copy Herschell
Gordon Lewis

Countess Dracula Hammer

Creature From The Black Lagoon 1954

Cronos

Cut And Run Ruggero
Deodato

Dario Argento - An Eye For Horror* documentary

Dario Argento - World Of Horror documentary

Dawn Of The Dead George Romero
unrated version

Dawn Of The Dead George Romero 138
mins Caines version

Dawn Of The Dead Dario Argento cut

Deadbeat At Dawn Jim Vanbebber
includes extras

Deadbeat At Dawn/My Sweet Satan Jim Vanbebber DVD transfer
includes extras

Dead Hate The Living

Death Smiles At Murder Joe D'Amato

Death Trap DVD
Transfer Tobe Hooper

Deep Red Dario
Argento

Deep River Savages Ruggero Deodato

Dellamorte Dellamore Michele Soavi

Dementia 13

Demons Lamberto
Bava

Demons 2 Lamberto
Bava

Deranged Alan Ormsby

Diabolical Mr Franco Eurotika
documentary

Dojo Fighting* underground kick boxing
tom foolery

Don't Torture A Duckling Lucio Fulci

Drill Bit* Alex
Chandon(narrative by Jim VanBebber)

Driller Killer Abel
Ferrara DVD transfer

Eaten Alive* Umberto
Lenzi

Emanuelle In America* Joe D'Amato

Evil Dead DVD
transfer includes extras

Evil Dead 2

Evil Dead Trap*

Exorcist DVD
transfer includes extras

Exorcist 2 - The Heretic

Faceless Jess
Franco

Fascination* Jean Rollin

Faster Pussycat Kill! Kill! Russ Meyer dvd
copy

Fearless Vampire Killers

Flesh For Frankenstein* Andy Warhol

Frankenstein 1931 Boris
Karloff

Frankenstein's Castle Of Freaks

Friday 13th Uncut
version

Frighteners,The Peter Jackson DVD
transfer

Gore Gore Girls DVD,
Herschell Gordon Lewis

Gore-Met Zombie Chef From Hell*

Guinea Pig 2 - Flowers Of Flesh And Blood*

Guinea Pig 5 - Android Of Notre Dame*

Guinea Pig 6 - Mermaid In A Manhole*

Guts Of A Virgin*

Gruesome Twosome DVD, Herschell
Gordon Lewis

Helter Skelter

Hills Have Eyes,The Wes Craven

Holywood Chainsaw Hookers*

Horror Hospital

Horror Of Dracula Christopher Lee

House By The Cemetery,The Lucio Fulci

House On The Edge Of The Park Ruggero Deodato

Inseminoid

Island Of Death

I Spit On Your Grave

I Was a Teenage Frankenstein

Jack The Ripper Jess Franco

Killing Of America,The*

Last House On The Left Wes Craven

Last House On Dead End Street* Victor Janos

Laughing Dead,The DVD transfer

Le Frission Des Vampires* Jean Rollin

Living Dead At Manchester Morgue*

Lone Wolf And Cub 3: Babycart To Hades*

Lone Wolf And Cub 4: Babycart In Peril DVD transfer

Lone Wolf And Cub 5: Babycart In Land Of Demons*

Look Back In Angora Ed Wood Documentry

Madame Wang's Paul Morrisey

Manhattan Baby Lucio Fulci

Meet The Feebles Peter Jackson

Men Behind The Sun* English Subtitles

Mondo Topless Russ Meyer

Moord Op De Academie(Murder Rock) Lucio Fulci

Mountain Of The Cannibal God DVD transfer

Mudhoney Russ Meyer

Natural Born Killers 2 tape set
includes extras

Necromantik* Jorg Buttgerit
includes trailers

New York Ripper Lucio Fulci
Widescreen

Nightmare City Umberto Lenzi DVD
transfer

Nightmares In A Damaged Brain

Night Of The Living Dead - '69 version George Romero DVD transfer

Night Of The Living Dead - '90 version Tom Savini DVD transfer includes
extras

Night Of The Living Dead - colourized version

Night Of The Zombies*

Oasis Of The Zombies

Off Balance Ruggero
Deodato

One On Top Of The Other* Lucio Fulci

Patrick

Patrick Vive Ancora (Patrick Lives Again) Mario Landi

Poor White Trash

Premutos*

Rabid DVD
transfer

Return Of The Living Dead

Return Of The Living Dead pt.2*

Return Of The Living Dead pt.3

Roadkill/My Sweet Satan Jim VanBebber
includes extras

Road To Eden

Sadist Of Notre Dame Jess Franco

Satans Sadists Dvd copy

Savage Terror

Shatter Dead

Shivers DVD copy

Shogun Assasin

Slaughterhouse DVD transfer includes
extras

Smuggler,The Lucio Fulci

Steven King's This Is Horror features
re-animator and suspiria

Story Of Rikki*

Suicide

Super Vixens Russ Meyer

Street Trash DVD
transfer

Surf Nazis Must Die Troma DVD
transfer

Suspiria Dario
Argento

Switchblade Sisters Jack Hill DVD
transfer

Tenebrae DVD
transfer Dario Argento

Texas Chainsaw Massacre DVD transfer includes
extras

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3* workprint

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 4: The Next Generation

Theatre Of Blood Vincint Price

Things DVD
transfer

Toxic Avenger DVD transfer

Toxic Avenger 2 Troma

Trauma Dario Argento

Two Evil Eyes George
Romero/Dario Argento

Ultimate Street Brawls* yankees battling
it out in the streets

Ultimo Mondo Cannibale Ruggero Deodato

Vampyros Lesbos Jess Franco DVD
transfer

Vengeance Of She Ursula Andreas

Violent Shit* Andreas
Schnaas

Violent Shit 2: Mother Hold My Hand* Andreas Schnaas

Violent Shit 3: Infantry Of Doom* Andreas Schnaas

Vixen Russ
Meyer

White Cannibal Queen* Jess Franco

Witchfinder General

Wizard Of Gore,The DVD, Herschell
Gordon Lewis

Wolf Man

Would You Kill A Child*

Woman In Revolt Paul Morrisey

Zombie Bloodbath* Todd Sheets

Zombie Bloodbath 2* Todd Sheets

Zombie Creeping Flesh

Zombie Nosh

Zombiethon zombie film
clips comp.

Zombie 2 (zombie flesh eaters) Lucio Fulci DVD
transfer includes extras

Zombie 3 Lucio
Fulci

Zombie 3: Nights Of Terror*

Zombie Holocaust DVD transfer
includes extras

Zombie 90:Extreme Pestilence* Andreas Schnaas

CDR SOUNTRACKS

Betty Page - Private Girl

Beyond,The - Fabio Frizzi

Bloody Judge,The - Jess Franco

Cannibal Ferox/Zombie - Budy Maglione/Fabio Frizzi

Cannibal Holocaust - Riz Ortolani

City Of The Living Dead/Living Dead At Manchester Morgue - Fabio
Frizzi/Giuliano Sorgini

City Of The Walking Dead - Stelvio Cipriani

Contamination - Goblin

Dracula/Fleash For Frankenstein - Andy Warhol

Evil Dead/Night Of The Living Dead

Herschell Gordon Lewis - The Eye Popping Sounds Of...

House By The Cemetery/Manhattan Baby

Il Conte Dracula - Bruno Nicolai

Lucio Fulci horror & thriller comp.(Lizard in a Woman's Skin, New York
Ripper, Demonia, Door to Silence)

Maniac - Jay Chattaway

Murderock - Keith Emerson

Music For Gracious Living - QDK comp includes Russ Meyers,Bad Taste etc

Patrick - Goblin

Russ Meyer's - Lorna,Vixen,Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Suspiria - Goblin

The Films Of Jean Rollin

Two Orphan Vampires - Jean Rollin

Vampyros Lesbos

Zombie - Fabio Frizzi splinter recs. version

CDR SOUNTRACKS (LP TO CDR TRANSFERS)

BBC sound effects vol.13 - Death And Horror

Creepers - v/a includes Goblin

Jess Franco - The Manacoa Experience

Friday The 13th parts 1,2 and 3

Return Of The Living Dead

She Had A Taste For Music - Italian erotica soundtracks

Tenebre - composed by Goblin

The Yellow Rolls Royce - composed by Riz Ortolani
Dr Walpurgis
2003-09-04 13:22:00 UTC
Post by Paul Hetherington
hey folks
i urgently need someone to record a copy of this film for a friends birthday
i need to trade with someone preferrbly in the uk or europe as they don't
have ntsc facilities
here is my list of tapes to trade lemme know if theres anything that you
want and have the stendhal syndromeby dario argento
maybe even swap a few vids
p.s i would really appreciate if someone had a good copy as its for a
present, thanks again
Just buy the fucker, tightwad.
--
"Right! Bring in the perverts!" - Ispettore Morosini (Enrico Salerno)
L'UCCELLO DALLE PIUME DI CRISTALLO
phelings
2003-09-04 22:46:23 UTC
Dr.Walpurgis sounds a nice intelligent chap doesn't he?Good use of
the so descriptive word-"tightwad".I wonder when he leaves
school-maybe he has not started it yet
Scabigail
2003-09-05 00:35:17 UTC
Post by phelings
Dr.Walpurgis sounds a nice intelligent chap doesn't he?Good use of
the so descriptive word-"tightwad".I wonder when he leaves
school-maybe he has not started it yet
The filmakers that make these films we love often receive so little
recompense for their work that when a cheap, thoughtless cunt publicly
seeks to deprive them of a few measly dollars for an easily available
product, they deserve to be ridiculed and shunned.
trotsky
That doesn't make Walpurgis any less childish.
Scabigail
Or you any less obsessive.
Dr Walpurgis
2003-09-05 08:13:22 UTC
Post by Scabigail
Post by trotsky
Post by Scabigail
Post by phelings
Dr.Walpurgis sounds a nice intelligent chap doesn't he?Good use of
the so descriptive word-"tightwad".I wonder when he leaves
school-maybe he has not started it yet
The filmakers that make these films we love often receive so little
recompense for their work that when a cheap, thoughtless cunt
publicly seeks to deprive them of a few measly dollars for an easily
available product, they deserve to be ridiculed and shunned.
That doesn't make Walpurgis any less childish.
Or you any less obsessive.
In Twatsky, I've got myself an honest-to-God stalker!! Thank God he's
got only two hopes of ever earning enough to fly to Europe -- no hope
and Bob Hope (and Bob Hope's dead).
Bombsquad
2003-09-05 09:29:24 UTC
Post by Dr Walpurgis
Post by Scabigail
Post by trotsky
Post by Scabigail
Post by phelings
Dr.Walpurgis sounds a nice intelligent chap doesn't he?Good use of
the so descriptive word-"tightwad".I wonder when he leaves
school-maybe he has not started it yet
The filmakers that make these films we love often receive so little
recompense for their work that when a cheap, thoughtless cunt
publicly seeks to deprive them of a few measly dollars for an easily
available product, they deserve to be ridiculed and shunned.
That doesn't make Walpurgis any less childish.
Or you any less obsessive.
In Twatsky, I've got myself an honest-to-God stalker!! Thank God he's
got only two hopes of ever earning enough to fly to Europe -- no hope
and Bob Hope (and Bob Hope's dead).
Hey, thats not funny, that fat bastard lives in Chicago. Jesus Christ, he'll
be walking around Michigan Ave one day with my ears in a jar and wearing my
nutsack as a hat. Lucky for me, I always travel with Eskimos and they'll
harpoon his bloated ass long before he beaches himself on my front lawn. If
he wants to chase me, He'll need to call Greenpeace to roll him down the
street with a fucking stick. Fuck, there is a reason Pakistan doesn't have a
billion people by now, Singh fucking ate'em all.

Don't worry Doc, I got your back, unless I wake up tomorrow morning and find
Singh in his Mom's dress holding a butcher knife to my throat, in which case
you're on your own. Furthmore, if it means I get to live 5 extra minutes,
he's getting your home address

Why am I in this conversation? I think its funny to make fun of an Indian
who named himself after a Russian who lived in Mexico and got his head
chopped off by a Spaniard pretending to be a Canadian..

Bombsquad
trotsky
Are you going to divvy up the rest of the body parts?
trotsky
2003-09-05 12:03:20 UTC
Post by Dr Walpurgis
Post by Scabigail
Post by trotsky
Post by Scabigail
Post by phelings
Dr.Walpurgis sounds a nice intelligent chap doesn't he?Good use of
the so descriptive word-"tightwad".I wonder when he leaves
school-maybe he has not started it yet
The filmakers that make these films we love often receive so little
recompense for their work that when a cheap, thoughtless cunt
publicly seeks to deprive them of a few measly dollars for an easily
available product, they deserve to be ridiculed and shunned.
That doesn't make Walpurgis any less childish.
Or you any less obsessive.
In Twatsky, I've got myself an honest-to-God stalker!! Thank God he's
got only two hopes of ever earning enough to fly to Europe -- no hope
and Bob Hope (and Bob Hope's dead).
That's amazing--every time I respond to a poster's posts on a regular
basis I'm a 'stalker'. Who knew you could stalk twenty people at the
same time?

Get enough people in a group and their IQs are going to hover near zero,
I guess. Hey, at least Dear Scabby didn't deny that you were a childish
son of a bitch...
trotsky
2003-09-05 12:00:57 UTC
Post by Scabigail
Post by trotsky
Post by Scabigail
Post by phelings
Dr.Walpurgis sounds a nice intelligent chap doesn't he?Good use of
the so descriptive word-"tightwad".I wonder when he leaves
school-maybe he has not started it yet
The filmakers that make these films we love often receive so little
recompense for their work that when a cheap, thoughtless cunt
publicly seeks to deprive them of a few measly dollars for an easily
available product, they deserve to be ridiculed and shunned.
That doesn't make Walpurgis any less childish.
Or you any less obsessive.
You say that like it's a bad thing. You think Argento made films
because he wasn't obsessive? Obsession goes part and parcel with being
a horror fan, near as I can tell. Care to try again?
Scabigail
Has dear Dario passed on?
David Maciver
2003-09-05 23:16:32 UTC
Post by Scabigail
Has dear Dario passed on?
Looked healthy enough in the recent interviews I saw of him...

Bombsquad
2003-09-05 06:56:55 UTC
Post by phelings
Dr.Walpurgis sounds a nice intelligent chap doesn't he?Good use of
the so descriptive word-"tightwad".I wonder when he leaves
school-maybe he has not started it yet
Maybe this will help...

But the fucking movie, you cheap ole' prick.

Bombsquad
Homer
2003-09-05 22:23:47 UTC
Post by phelings
Dr.Walpurgis sounds a nice intelligent chap doesn't he?Good use of
the so descriptive word-"tightwad".I wonder when he leaves
school-maybe he has not started it yet
Someone tried REALLY hard not to look like a standard illiterate AOL
poster, and yet . . .

Oh, and *PLONK*
--
Homer