WTD: horror/cult movie traders
Paul Hetherington
2004-01-20 15:41:40 UTC
I am a uk based trader wanting to find otheres to trade films with
i used to trade frequently and after losing all my old contacts find it hard
to set up trades these days
i have facilities to copy anything onto vhs or dvdr. if you wanna set up a
trade email me with a list

heres the list

2000 Maniacs Herschell
Gordon Lewis

2019: After The Fall Of New York

A Blade In The Dark Lamberto Bava

Absurd Joe
D'Amato

Across 110th Street

Aenigma Lucio
Fulci

Aftermath includes
extras and Jorg Buttgerit interview

Alien Terror

Amazon Jail* Obscure
W.I.P.

American Nightmare

Amore Tossico* Italian Street
drug Movie

Angel's Wild Woman DVD copy

Anthropophagous The Beast Joe D'Amato

Anthropophagous 2000* Andreas Schnass, no
subs

Army Of Darkness Includes
alternative s-mart ending

Astro Zombies Ted V. Mikels
dvd transfer

Atlantis Interceptors Ruggero
Deodato

Axe DVD
transfer

Bad Karma* Alex Chandon

Bad Taste Peter
Jackson

Bareknuckle Boxing - Irish gypsies* real bare fist boxing,
rough handheld footage

Baron Blood Mario Bava

Bay Of Blood Mario Bava

Bell Of Hell

Beneath The Valley Of The Ultra Vixens Russ Meyer

Betty Page - Teaseorama

Beyond,The Lucio Fulci
dvd transfer

Beyond The Living Dead

Beyond The Valley Of The Dolls Russ Meyer DVD transfer

Big Bird Cage, The Jack Hill

Big Doll House,The Jack Hill

Big Silence, The* Sergi
Corbucci

Bikers Vs. The Undead*

Bird With The Crystal Plumage,The Dario Argento

Bio Zombie*

Bizzare World Of Jess Franco*

Black Cat,The Lucio Fulci

Black Emmanuelle

Black Mama, White Mama Eddie Romero

Black Christmas

Blood Feast Herschell
Gordon Lewis

Blood Lust

Blood Relations Wim Lindner

Blood Stained Shadow Antonio Bidos, dvd copy

Blood Of Fu Manchu

Bloody Moon Jess Franco

Blood Sucking Freaks*

Bogey Man,The

Brain Damage

Braindead Peter
Jackson

Bride of Frankenstein

Bride Of The Monster Ed Wood

Bridge To Hell Umberto Lenzi

Bronx Warriors 2*

Brood,The David
Cronenberg

Bullet In The Head John Woo

Burning,The DVD
transfer

Cabinet Of Dr. Caligari

Cannibal Apocolypse

Cannibal Ferox Umberto Lenzi

Cannibal Holocaust Ruggero Deodato
DVD transfer includes extras

Carquake Roger
Corman

Case Of The Bloody Iris dvd transfer

Castle Of Creeping Flesh Jess Franco

Cat O Nine Tales Lucio Fulci

Cat's Victims, The Antonio Bido

Charlie's Family Jim
VanBebber workprint

Cherry Harry & Raquel Russ Meyer

Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things Alan Ormsby

Chopper Chicks In Zombie Town DVD Transfer

City Of The Living Dead Lucio Fulci DVD
transfer

Class of 1984

Clockwork Terror Clockwork Orange
rip off

Coffy Jack
Hill dvd transfer

Colour Me Blood Red DVD Copy Herschell
Gordon Lewis

Countess Dracula Hammer

Contamination

Corpse Grinders,The Ted V. Mikels dvd
transfer

Creature From The Black Lagoon 1954

Cronos

Cut And Run Ruggero
Deodato

Dario Argento - An Eye For Horror* documentary

Dario Argento - World Of Horror documentary

Dawn Of The Dead George Romero
unrated version

Dawn Of The Dead George Romero 138
mins Caines version

Dawn Of The Dead Dario Argento cut

Dead Alive Peter
Jackson dvd transfer

Deadbeat At Dawn Jim Vanbebber
includes extras

Deadbeat At Dawn/My Sweet Satan Jim Vanbebber DVD transfer
includes extras

Dead Hate The Living

Death Smiles At Murder Joe D'Amato

Death Trap DVD
Transfer Tobe Hooper

Deep Red Dario
Argento

Deep River Savages Ruggero Deodato

Dellamorte Dellamore Michele Soavi

Dementia 13

Demons Lamberto
Bava

Demons 2 Lamberto
Bava

Deranged Alan Ormsby

Diabolical Mr Franco Eurotika
documentary

Django (Fully uncut)
Sergio Corbucci dvd transfer

Django Kill .If You Live,Shoot(uncut) Guildo Questi
Dvd Transfer

Django The Bastard

Dojo Fighting* underground kick boxing
tom foolery

Don't Torture A Duckling Lucio Fulci DVD
transfer

Drill Bit* Alex
Chandon(narrative by Jim VanBebber)

Driller Killer Abel
Ferrara uncut original vipco print

Dynamite Brothers Al Adamson DVD
transfe

Eaten Alive* Umberto
Lenzi

El Topo*

Emanuelle In America* Joe D'Amato

Evil Dead DVD
transfer includes extras

Evil Dead 2

Evil Dead Trap*

Exorcist DVD
transfer includes extras

Exorcist 2 - The Heretic

Exterminator,The

Exterminator 2

Faceless Jess
Franco

Fascination* Jean Rollin

Faster Pussycat Kill! Kill! Russ Meyer dvd
copy

Fearless Vampire Killers Roman Polanski

Flavia The Heretic

Flesh For Frankenstein* Andy Warhol

Four Of The Apocalypse Lucio Fulci DVD
transfer

Foxy Brown Jack Hill dvd
transfer

Frankenstein 1931 Boris
Karloff

Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman

Frankenstein's Castle Of Freaks

Friday 13th Uncut
version

Gore Gore Girls DVD,
Herschell Gordon Lewis

Gore-Met Zombie Chef From Hell*

Graveyard Tramps

Guinea Pig 2 - Flowers Of Flesh And Blood*

Guinea Pig 5 - Android Of Notre Dame*

Guinea Pig 6 - Mermaid In A Manhole*

Guts Of A Virgin*

Gruesome Twosome DVD, Herschell
Gordon Lewis

Helter Skelter

Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer Dutch uncut Cult
Epics print

Hills Have Eyes,The Wes Craven

Holywood Chainsaw Hookers*

Horror Express Dvd transfer feat. C.
Lee, P. Cushing

Horror Hospital

Horror Of Dracula Christopher Lee

House By The Cemetery,The Lucio Fulci

House On The Edge Of The Park Ruggero Deodato

Iceman Cometh

Ichi The Killer uncut dvd
transfer

I Drink Your Blood* Jerry Gross

Inseminoid

Island Of Death

I Spit On Your Grave

I Was a Teenage Frankenstein

Jack The Ripper Jess Franco

Justine Jess
Franco

Killer Nun

Killing Of America,The*

Lady Stay Dead

Last House On The Left Wes Craven

Last House On Dead End Street* Victor Janos

Laughing Dead,The DVD transfer

Le Frission Des Vampires* Jean Rollin

Living Dead At Manchester Morgue*

Lone Wolf And Cub 3: Babycart To Hades*

Lone Wolf And Cub 4: Babycart In Peril DVD transfer

Lone Wolf And Cub 5: Babycart In Land Of Demons*

Lone Wolf And Cub: White Heaven In Hell dvd transfer

Look Back In Angora Ed Wood Documentry

Manhattan Baby Lucio Fulci

Mannaja A Man Called Blade Sergio Martino dvd
transfer

Maniac r1 dvd transfer plus
extras

Martin George A
Romero

Mausoleum

Meet The Feebles Peter Jackson

Men Behind The Sun* English Subtitles

Mondo Topless Russ Meyer

Monster A GO-GO/Pysched by the 4-d Witch HG Lewis dvd copy

Moord Op De Academie(Murder Rock) Lucio Fulci

Motor Psycho Russ Meyer dvd
transfer

Mountain Of The Cannibal God DVD transfer

Mudhoney Russ Meyer

Natural Born Killers 2 tape set
includes extras

Necromantik* Jorg Buttgerit
includes trailers

New York Ripper Lucio Fulci
Widescreen

Nightmare Beach Ruggero Deodato

Nightmare City Umberto Lenzi DVD
transfer

Nightmares In A Damaged Brain

Night Of The Living Dead - '69 version George Romero DVD transfer

Night Of The Living Dead - '90 version Tom Savini DVD transfer includes
extras

Night Of The Living Dead - colourized version

Night Of The Zombies*

Ninth Configuration* Feat. Joe
Spinnel

Oasis Of The Zombies

Off Balance Ruggero
Deodato

One On Top Of The Other* Lucio Fulci

Other Side of Madness, The*

Patrick

Patrick Vive Ancora (Patrick Lives Again) Mario Landi

Poor White Trash

Premutos*

Rabid DVD
transfer

Red Nights Of The Gestapo

Return Of The Living Dead

Return Of The Living Dead pt.2*

Return Of The Living Dead pt.3

Roadkill/My Sweet Satan Jim VanBebber
includes extras

Road To Eden

Run Man Run Sergio Sollima
dvd transfer

Sadist, The

Sadist Of Notre Dame Jess Franco

Samurai* Segio
Corbucci

Satan's Sadists Dvd copy

Savage

Savage Man, Savage Beast*

Savage Sisters

Savage Terror

Scavengers

Schlock John Landis

Shatter Dead

She Devils On Wheels Herschell Gordon Lewis

Shinjuku Triad Society Miike Takashi dvd transfer

Shivers DVD copy

Shock Mario
Bava

Shock Waves

Shogun Assasin

Short Night Of The Glass Dolls dvd transfer

Siege

Slaughterhouse DVD transfer includes
extras

Sleazemania trailer and
clips comp

Smuggler,The Lucio Fulci

Sorcerer William
Friedkin

Spectre Of Edgar Allan Poe, The

Steven King's This Is Horror features
re-animator and suspiria

Story Of Rikki*

Street Fighter/Return of the Street Fighter Sonny Chiba double bill
dvd transfer

Suicide

Super Fly

Super Vixens Russ Meyer

Street Trash DVD
transfer

Surf Nazis Must Die Troma DVD
transfer

Suspiria Dario
Argento

Sweet Sweetback's Badass Song

Switchblade Sisters Jack Hill DVD
transfer

Tenebrae DVD
transfer Dario Argento

Texas Chainsaw Massacre DVD transfer includes
extras

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3* workprint

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 4: The Next Generation

Theatre Of Blood Vincint Price

Things DVD
transfer

Toxic Avenger DVD transfer

Toxic Avenger 2 Troma

Trauma Dario Argento

Truck Turner

Two Evil Eyes George
Romero/Dario Argento

Ultimate Street Brawls* yankees battling
it out in the streets

Ultimo Mondo Cannibale Ruggero Deodato

Vampyros Lesbos Jess Franco DVD
transfer

Vengeance Of She Hammer

Video Dead*

Vigilante

Violent Shit* Andreas
Schnaas

Violent Shit 2: Mother Hold My Hand* Andreas Schnaas

Violent Shit 3: Infantry Of Doom* Andreas Schnaas

Vixen Russ
Meyer

Wheels of Fire low budget
Road Warrior movie

White Cannibal Queen* Jess Franco

Who Saw Her Die Dvd copy

Witchfinder General

Wizard Of Gore,The DVD, Herschell
Gordon Lewis

Wolf Man

Would You Kill A Child*

Zombie Bloodbath* Todd Sheets

Zombie Bloodbath 2* Todd Sheets

Zombie Creeping Flesh

Zombie Island Massacre*

Zombie Nosh

Zombiethon zombie film
clips comp.

Zombie 2 (zombie flesh eaters) Lucio Fulci DVD
transfer includes extras

Zombie 3 Lucio
Fulci

Zombie 3: Nights Of Terror*

Zombie Holocaust DVD transfer
includes extras

Zombie 90:Extreme Pestilence* Andreas Schnaas

VCD

Each film can either be burned onto cdrs or vhs

Most dvd players and computers can play vcds

Combat Shock

Freaks Todd
Browning

Sgt. Kabukiman N.Y.P.D. Troma

SS Experiment Camp

Toxic Avenger III The Last Temptation Of Toxie

Toxic Avenger IV Citizen Toxie

Tromeo & Juliet Troma

CDR SOUNTRACKS

Betty Page - Private Girl

Beyond,The - Fabio Frizzi

Bloody Judge,The - Jess Franco

Cannibal Ferox/Zombie - Budy Maglione/Fabio Frizzi

Cannibal Holocaust - Riz Ortolani

City Of The Living Dead/Living Dead At Manchester Morgue - Fabio
Frizzi/Giuliano Sorgini

City Of The Walking Dead - Stelvio Cipriani

Contamination - Goblin

Dracula/Fleash For Frankenstein - Andy Warhol

Evil Dead/Night Of The Living Dead

Herschell Gordon Lewis - The Eye Popping Sounds Of...

House By The Cemetery/Manhattan Baby

Il Conte Dracula - Bruno Nicolai

Lucio Fulci horror & thriller comp.(Lizard in a Woman's Skin, New York
Ripper, Demonia, Door to Silence)

Maniac - Jay Chattaway

Mondo Morricone - Ennio Morricone

More Mondo Morricone - Ennio Morricone

Murderock - Keith Emerson

Music For Gracious Living - QDK comp includes Russ Meyers,Bad Taste etc

Patrick - Goblin

Russ Meyer's - Lorna,Vixen,Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Suspiria - Goblin

The Films Of Jean Rollin

Two Orphan Vampires - Jean Rollin

Vampyros Lesbos

Zombie - Fabio Frizzi splinter recs. version

CDR SOUNTRACKS (LP TO CDR TRANSFERS)

BBC sound effects vol.13 - Death And Horror

Beyond The Valley Of The Dolls

Creepers - v/a includes Goblin

Jess Franco - The Manacoa Experience

My Delicious Spaghetti Western - V/A dago red comp

Friday The 13th parts 1,2 and 3

Return Of The Living Dead

She Had A Taste For Music - Italian erotica soundtracks

Spy With The Cold Nose, The - Riz Ortolani

Tenebre - composed by Goblin

The Yellow Rolls Royce - composed by Riz Ortolani
Dr Walpurgis
2004-01-20 15:49:34 UTC
Post by Paul Hetherington
i have facilities to copy anything onto vhs or dvdr.
Your turn, Wrighty.
--
"You lot, going on about stuff like that, you poor pathetick bastards,
im *so* glad i hav a fucking life!!!!!" - Varizo, alt.horror, 13/12/03
Mark Wright
2004-01-20 21:46:07 UTC
One joyful day (Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:49:34 +0000 to be precise), Dr
Post by Dr Walpurgis
Post by Paul Hetherington
i have facilities to copy anything onto vhs or dvdr.
Your turn, Wrighty.
[Mark walks onto the stage, turns to the Doc and nods his head]

*ahem*

[Mark turns to face the audience and, holding his lapel with his left
hand, raises his right hand into the air]

YOU SIR, ARE BOOTLEGGING SCUM!!!

[Mark bows and waits for the applause to die down]

I thank you!

[Mark exits stage left]

Mark Wright
- ***@giallo.demon.nl

================Today's Thought====================
"In places where books are burned, one day,
people will be burned" - Heinrich Heine, Germany -
100 years later, Hitler proved him right
Dr Walpurgis
2004-01-20 22:07:13 UTC
Post by Mark Wright
[Mark walks onto the stage, turns to the Doc and nods his head]
*ahem*
[Mark turns to face the audience and, holding his lapel with his left
hand, raises his right hand into the air]
YOU SIR, ARE BOOTLEGGING SCUM!!!
[Mark bows and waits for the applause to die down]
I thank you!
[Mark exits stage left]
A critic writes:

A remarkable performance of rare perception. I was reminded of Wright's
triumph in "Bootlegging Scum" at the Old Vic in 1998 . . . (etc)
paghat
2004-01-20 23:58:52 UTC
Post by Dr Walpurgis
Post by Mark Wright
[Mark walks onto the stage, turns to the Doc and nods his head]
*ahem*
[Mark turns to face the audience and, holding his lapel with his left
hand, raises his right hand into the air]
YOU SIR, ARE BOOTLEGGING SCUM!!!
[Mark bows and waits for the applause to die down]
I thank you!
[Mark exits stage left]
A remarkable performance of rare perception. I was reminded of Wright's
triumph in "Bootlegging Scum" at the Old Vic in 1998 . . . (etc)
You people are so darned CRUEL to pick on someone merely for being a moron
with pink-eye & venereal warts & for whom you should express pity &
sadness for anyone who'd even waste his time making illegal copies of such
boring &/or common shit. I for one don't want to pick on anyone for having
the moral & intellectual IQ of a spoonful of Ipecac. How would you like it
if y'all were that close to braindead & people kept laughing at you? Just
be nice.

-paghat the ratgirl
-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
My_Bloodless_Valentine
2004-01-27 17:26:46 UTC
Post by paghat
You people are so darned CRUEL to pick on someone merely for being a moron
with pink-eye & venereal warts & for whom you should express pity &
sadness for anyone who'd even waste his time making illegal copies of such
boring &/or common shit. I for one don't want to pick on anyone for having
the moral & intellectual IQ of a spoonful of Ipecac. How would you like it
if y'all were that close to braindead & people kept laughing at you? Just
be nice.
-paghat the ratgirl
Shut the fuck up you retard or I'll get some rat poison.

Andrew
2004-01-20 16:14:55 UTC
Post by Paul Hetherington
I am a uk based trader wanting to find otheres to trade films with
i used to trade frequently and after losing all my old contacts find it hard
to set up trades these days
Could it be because most of your collection is READILY
AVAILABLE ON DVD FROM THE LOCAL SHOPS?!?!

Andrew
The dog from that film you saw
2004-01-20 16:28:38 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Paul Hetherington
I am a uk based trader wanting to find otheres to trade films with
i used to trade frequently and after losing all my old contacts find it hard
to set up trades these days
Could it be because most of your collection is READILY
AVAILABLE ON DVD FROM THE LOCAL SHOPS?!?!
ha!

--
Gareth
quote of the day
'nostradamus? -sounds like a rock group to me!'
The dog from that film you saw
2004-01-20 16:28:20 UTC
Post by Paul Hetherington
I am a uk based trader wanting to find otheres to trade films with
i used to trade frequently and after losing all my old contacts find it hard
to set up trades these days
i have facilities to copy anything onto vhs or dvdr. if you wanna set up a
trade email me with a list
welcome to 1995 - population you

if you want films which are easily available to buy then buy them and
support the companies.